Consumers, i.e. any individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside those individual’s trade, business, craft or profession, are entitled to cancel any contract on the following conditions:
A. Instructions for cancellation
Right to cancel
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us (HomeSickBox GmbH, Hardenbergstr 2c, 80992 München, Deutschland, Tel.: +49 (0) 170 8141329, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us) without undue delay and not later than fourteen days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. In any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
- You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us or to Gecco GmbH, Gewerbering Süd, 97359, Schwarzach am Main without undue delay and in any event not later than fourteen days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
- You will bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
- You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods
- Exclusion and/or premature expiration of the right to cancel
The right to cancel is excluded for contracts for the supply of a newspaper, periodical or magazine, with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications.
- The right to cancel ceases to be available in the case of a contract for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if they become unsealed after delivery.
- The right to cancel ceases to be available in the case of a contract for the supply of sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software , if the goods become unsealed after delivery.
- Please prevent damage to and contamination of the goods. Please return the goods, if possible, in the original packaging with all accessories and all packaging components. If necessary, please use protective outer packaging. If you are no longer in possession of the original packaging, please use suitable packaging providing adequate protection against potential transport damage.
- Please do not return the goods freight forward.
- Please note that the above general information in sections 1 and 2 is not a precondition for effectively exercising your right to cancel.
B. Cancellation form
If you wish to cancel this contract, please complete and submit this form,